- The greatest artists like Dylan, Picasso and Newton risked failure. And if we want to be great, we’ve got to risk it too.
- How does somebody know what they want if they haven’t even seen it?
- Here’s to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The trouble-makers. The round pegs in the square holes. The ones who see things differently…they change things. They push the human race forward. And while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius.
- It [what you choose to do] has got to be something that you’re passionate about because otherwise you won’t have the perseverance to see it through.
- In your life you only get to do so many things and right now we’ve chosen to do this, so let’s make it great.
- If you want to beat your competitors don't try to be better. Try to be different.
Thursday, August 22, 2013
Last Sunday I saw the new movie, Jobs, starring Ashton Kutcher as the visionary Apple co-founder. It is less than great, and if you are not familiar with Steve Jobs' bio you may have trouble to understand everything. But Kutcher is very believable. The film is heavy with quotes that reflect Jobs’ business philosophy and approach to life. I recognize most of Kutcher’s lines in the movie as being either direct quotes from Steve Jobs or compilations of his quotes. Some of them are perfect for all creative people, especially writers. Here's a list of my six favorite ones:
Posted by Michael Kunze at 5:30 AM