Saturday, October 9, 2010

Nice Little Gadget

Naturally I own a video camera. But you know what? I rarely use it. It's just too bulky, I don't want to carry it around. Instead I bought a tiny Flip Camera which is smaller than a cell phone and fits in any pocket. The quality of its video recording is not comparable to that of a big camera, of course, but it's amazingly good. The best thing about this gadget is that the recordings can easily be transferred to my computer. The Flip has a USB plug which I put in my Powerbook and - bing - the film is automatically going into my iPhoto Files. The little miracle isn't very expensive either. I paid 169 Euro for mine. 

1 comment:

  1. Up to now my holiday videos are taken by Iphone. They have to be short sequences, otherwise you couldn´t send it to your friends at home. The main disadvantage is that Iphone´s camera doesn´t provide a zoom function. So either I´ll by a FLIP for my next holidays or Apple will have invented a better video function. This is a race between Steve Jobs and my holiday-plans.

    ReplyDelete